The Hancock County Underage Drinking Task Force is a partnership of law enforcement agencies, schools, probation, judges, the prosecutor’s office, and NASA.
The purpose of this Task Force:
1. To reduce underage drinking in Hancock County.
2. To provide consistent enforcement of underage drinking laws county wide.
3. To support on-duty officers with Task Force members to aide in the arrest, transport, and processing individuals violating underage drinking laws.
• Neighborhoods Against Substance Abuse
• Eastern Hancock Schools
• Greenfield-Central Schools
• Mt. Vernon Schools
• New Palestine Schools
• Cumberland Police Department
• Fortville Police Department
• Greenfield Police Department
• Hancock County Sheriff’s Department
• Indiana State Excise Police
• Indiana State Police
• McCordsville Police Department
• New Palestine Police Department
• Shirley Police Department
• Wilkinson Police Department
• Hancock County Probation
• Hancock County Prosecutor’s Office
• Local Judges